The products and services are composed of various software applications (including mobile applications, web Applications, PC software), and products that gather, store and process data to provide you insights and services to help you lead a healthier life.
What Information do we collect and when?
‘By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow Chalice Pharmaceuticals and its affiliates to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of US state laws compliance and delivery of care. This temporary cookie will automatically be removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected information to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website.’
When you use our applications, certain Personal data is communicated to applications when you download, install, and use features of the application and the web application. This is the case when you sync information to products.
When you contact our customer support, we may need your personal data to help you solve the problems.
A telemedicine visit may require personal permissions to your advice, such as getting SMS information and phone status, while we only can access them under your allowance. The main purpose of this is to display data on the smartwatch and hang up the phone service through the watch. There is no other malicious intent and no violation of our user data policy on personal and sensitive information. We strictly follow the associated rule of personal information protection and privacy rights.
Why Do We Process Personal Data and Health history?
Chalice Pharmaceuticals may process your personal data and health history for the following purposes. One or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
For communication: we may use your email to communicate with you, for example to inform you that your medication has been e-prescribed.
For diagnosis, treatment and providing appropriate medical recommendations.
How do we use your Personal data?
Communicating with you. When you contact our customer support department to resolve a problem that you have reported, our team members may be required to process your Personal data to help you.
We may contact you to inform you of new products, services or promotions we may offer and to conduct market research when we have your consent or it is otherwise allowed. We may use your personal data to personalize our offering and to provide you with more relevant services. For example, to make prescription recommendations.
Do We Share Personal Data?
We do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties. At Chalice Pharmaceuticals, protecting the privacy of our users is of utmost importance. We firmly believe that data can serve the collective interest when de-identified and that the insights provided by our Products and Services may allow you to make informed choices and sustainable changes.
Where is your Personal data kept?
Unless otherwise required by your local laws, your Personal data is stored within the United States and are subject to regulations that guarantee a high level of protection for your Personal data.
Chalice Pharmaceuticals may from time to time change this Policy or modify, withdraw access to this site at any time with or without notice. However, if this Policy is changed in a material, adverse way, Chalice Pharmaceuticals will post a notice advising of such change at the beginning of this Policy and on this site’s home page for 30 days. We recommend that you revisit this Policy from time to time to learn of any such changes to this Policy.
Chalice Pharmaceuticals manages patient’s Information in compliance with HIPAA Rules and U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HSS).
1. Disclosure of Information: Chalice Pharmaceuticals, LLC will not use or disclose patient’s Information in any way that is prohibited by law.
2. Securing of Information: Chalice Pharmaceuticals, LLC will secure patient’s Information to prevent unauthorized use or disclosure, including implementing requirements of the HIPAA Rules.
3. Breach of Information: Chalice Pharmaceuticals, LLC will report to You any breaches of Your Information.
4. Account of Information request: Chalice Pharmaceuticals, LLC will communicate when a patient requests an account of their Information and assist in responding, completing or denying the request.
5. Subcontractors Compliance: Chalice Pharmaceuticals, LLC will ensure that any subcontractors it may engage with that have access to Your Information will agree to the same restrictions and conditions that apply to Chalice Pharmaceuticals, LLC with respect to You or Your Information.
6. Your HIPAA Rules Obligations: Chalice Pharmaceuticals, LLC will carry out Your obligation under the HIPAA Rules that require Chalice Pharmaceuticals, LLC to comply with the requirements applicable to the obligation.
7. Your Health & Human Services (HHS) Compliance: Chalice Pharmaceuticals, LLC will make available to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Our internal practices, books, and records relating to the use and disclosure of Protected Health Information (PHI) received from, created, or received by Chalice Pharmaceuticals, LLC on behalf of You.
Your Health Information Rights
The health and billing records we maintain are the physical property of Chalice Pharmaceuticals. You have the right to:
Request a restriction on certain uses and disclosures of your health information by delivering the request to our office–we are not required to grant the request, but we will comply with any request we do decide to grant;
Obtain a paper copy of the current Notice of Privacy Practices for Protected Health Information (“Notice”) by making a request at our office;
Request that you be allowed to inspect and copy your health record and billing record–you may exercise this right by delivering the request to our office;
Appeal any denial of access to your protected health information, except in certain circumstances;
Request that your health care record be amended to correct incomplete or incorrect information by delivering a request to our office. We may deny your request if you ask to amend information that:
Was not created by the facility, unless the person or entity that created the information is no longer available to make an amendment;
Is not part of the health information kept by or for the facility;
Is not part of the information that you would be permitted to inspect or copy; or,
Is accurate and complete.
If your request is denied, you will be informed of the reason for the denial and will have an opportunity to submit a statement of disagreement to be maintained with your records;
Request that communication of your health information be made by alternative means or at an alternative location by delivering the request in writing to our office;
Obtain an accounting of certain disclosures of your health information that we are required to maintain by delivering a request to our office. An accounting will not include uses and disclosures of information for treatment, payment, or operations; disclosures or uses made to you or made at your request; uses or disclosures made pursuant to an authorization signed by you; uses or disclosures made in a facility directory or to family members or friends relevant to that person’s involvement in your care or payment for such care; or, uses or disclosures to notify family or others responsible for your care of your location, condition, or your death.
Revoke authorizations that you made previously to use or disclose information by delivering a written revocation to our office, except to the extent information or action has already been taken.
To Request Information or File a Complaint
If you have questions, would like additional information, want to report a problem regarding the handling of your information, or want to exercise any of your rights as outlined in this Notice, you may contact us by email, phone:
Phone: (402) 810-7840
We will inform you of the steps that need to be taken to exercise your rights.
Additionally, if you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a written complaint with our Privacy Officer at the address indicated above.
1. Minimum Information to Chalice Pharmaceuticals, LLC: You are responsible to provide Chalice Pharmaceuticals, LLC only the minimum Personal Information and Health history necessary to accomplish the Service.
2. Follow HIPAA Rules: You are responsible for using administrative, physical, and technical safeguards at all times to maintain and ensure the confidentiality, privacy, and security of Information transmitted toChalice Pharmaceuticals, LLC, in accordance with the standards and requirements of HIPAA Rules.
3. Requests that violate HIPAA Rules: You cannot request Chalice Pharmaceuticals, LLC to use or disclose Information in any manner that would violate the Code of Federal Regulations 45 CFR Part 164 subpart E.
Questions about this Agreement? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org