Prescription Mental Health Treatment — No in-office visit required
Are you feeling down and not yourself lately? Are you struggling to get going, feeling like the smallest of tasks take lots of energy? Do you find yourself feeling sad, heavy, or numb more than you used to?You can receive expert consultation and treatment from the comfort of your own home, without the need to visit a physical office.
When Your Mood Gets in the Way of Your Life
- Lack of enjoyment: When you lose the enjoyment you have always gotten from your children or doing the things you love the most.
- Negative thinking: When you are unable to find anything positive in your life.
- Lack of energy: When you run low on energy day after day.
- Lack of motivation: When you lose the desire to accomplish or do every day tasks.
- Sadness: Feeling of sadness and being down for a continued period of time (for weeks or more).
- Avoiding people: People require more energy and effort than you have. You stay away.
All you want is a little peace of mind and a life you can love living. The problem is resurfacing trauma, angst, fear. You may find yourself struggling with some of these experiences and thoughts:
- Impending doom
- Unwanted memories
- No memories – your history seems void, empty, blank
- Unpleasant bodily sensations
- Do I have what it takes to . . . . . ?
- Am I even worthy?
- Am I broken and defective beyond repair?
- Is my worth tainted, destroyed?
- Is my lack of worth why trauma happened to me?
- Is it my fault?
- It seems like there are just too many dragons to slay!
Your life feels restricted and crumbling. It is NOT crumbling. A crumbled cake cannot be put back together. Your life can be. The feeling of crumbling is not a fact of your life. It is just a feeling. Yes, you are overwhelmed, feeling vulnerable, lost, helpless. That is a big reason why therapists exist. You are not helpless. A therapist can support you and you can find your way out of pain and fear, and into a life you love living. The truth is this: no one had the right to hurt you, you are worthy simply because you are, you deserve a life you love living, and you deserve resilience – to thrive. In therapy you can find a sense of agency, empowerment, purpose, worth, and initiative . . . more. Together these constitute healing and forward momentum.
The vast majority of all trauma survivors suffer with symptoms of emotional and relational distress. Nobody wants to live with this distress. Help is available at Enrichment through traditional and non-traditional forms of therapy that approach healing in a holistic manner. Consult Us and start on the pathway to healing. Move towards a life you love living.
- Convenience: You can get the treatment you need without having to go to the doctor’s office.
- Privacy: You can talk to the doctor about your Mental Condition in the privacy of your own home.
- Flexibility: You can schedule the consultation at a time that is convenient for you.